The Chicago Conservation Corps (C3) is now recruiting for its Spring 2012 Environmental Leadership Training Series. You'll learn from community and environmental leaders about urban environmental challenges and then lead an environmental service project with C3 support and resources. Attend an orientations below to learn more. For questions or to reserve a seat, contact (312) 743-9283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, April 10, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., Chicago Center for Green Technology, 445 N Sacramento Blvd
- Wednesday, April 11, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m., City Hall, 121 N La Salle St, 11th floor
- Thursday, April 12, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., Washington Park Fieldhouse, 5531 S. Martin Luther King Dr.
To participate in the training course, you must be a Chicago resident and attend one of the orientations above. Trainings are at the Chicago Center for Green Technology, Wednesday evenings, April 25th – May 30th. $75 fee is required, financial assistance is available.
C3 Student Clubs Program
C3 is recruiting teachers to run an environmental 6th-12th grade service club at their school for the 2012-2013 school year. Teachers receive materials, project guides, training and other resources.
Attend an orientation to learn more:
- Tuesday, April 10th, Chicago Center for Green Technology, 445 N. Sacramento Blvd, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 11th, Amundsen High School, 5110 N. Damen, Room 321, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 12th, University of Chicago Lab Schools, 5823 S. Kenwood Ave., Sunny Gym, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
For questions or to reserve a seat, please contact (312) 743-9283 or email@example.com. To apply you must be a CPS teacher (6th – 12th grades) and attend an orientation. Charter Schools that receive any funding from CPS can apply.
For more information about C3, visit www.chicagoconservationcorps.org.